Our Education Advising Office counsels current and potential students to help them clarify, evaluate and attain their education goals.
- help answer your questions regarding program pre-requisites, program application, registration and admissions
- provide information about institutional policies, procedures, resources and programs
- provide services to current Education students throughout the year
- assist with course conflicts, the appeal process, education program policies, and graduation requirements
We look forward to helping you meet your goals. An advisor is on duty every day of the week (M-F). For an appointment please call 250-740-6223.
- Office: Bldg 356, Room 208, VIU Nanaimo Campus, Nanaimo, BC, Canada
- Hours: Monday-Friday
- Phone: 250-740-6223
- Fax: 250-740-6463
For specific OLTD Program information please contact:
Mary O'Neill, OLTD Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org